We’re looking to bring on board an experienced sales professional to join a growing technology business in the North East. In this role, you will develop and grow the commercial activities of the business, focusing on attracting and growing new revenue streams within water services and other new target marketplaces.
The role responsibilities:
- Processing of orders via telephone or emails ensuring high levels of accuracy at all times
- Give remarkable service at all times, managing customer expectations by liaising with other departments/service providers to deliver on promises
- Proactively maximise all sales opportunities from inbound calls
- Processing of orders via telephone and emails
- Maintain accurate customer records and sales development activities
- Operate effectively within current policies and procedures
- Liaise with, internal departments and sister companies
- Partake in team briefings and communicate with team leader and other team members to address issues
- Attend training sessions and participate in their development programme to develop knowledge
The person we’re looking for:
- Experience of working within a customer service environment is essential
- Effective communicator both verbally and written and capable of quickly building rapport with customers.
- Being able to work accurately under pressure, prioritising workload.
- Enthusiastic and highly self-motivated
- Team player, willing to adapt to new challenges and changes
- The role is Monday-Friday, no late nights or weekends
- Excellent training and ongoing development
- Progression opportunities
- Bonus structure
- Friendly teams and social events
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Salary||£40,000 - £45,000|