This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join a leading print and marketing provider to the Estate Agency sector.
Joining a bespoke sales team, you will making outbound telephone calls and follow-up written communications to mainly current and lapsed customers to present company products and services and generate sales revenue. This focus will be on developing key relationships at all levels with Estate Agency & Property businesses to drive greater value from active accounts and reactivate lapsed accounts back into a regular spending pattern. The role is supported by an internal client services team and the successful candidate will report to the Head of Sales.
The role responsibilities:
- Accountable for new business and delivery of profitable accounts, along with growing revenue within their client base.
- Working with existing clients to help them develop their own businesses and marketing plans in conjunction with our products and services.
- Develop and maintain detailed understanding of business products / services and client’s proposition and markets.
- Ensure all calls are logged accurately, including contact details, follow up dates or other action required.
- To maintain effective communication links with other teams & departments across the business (e.g. marketing, accounts, client services, design studio).
- Manage requests for documentation including samples, estimates/quotations, and invoices.
- Develop and maintain understanding of operational processes.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth sales plan of your territory.
- Timely follow-up of leads and opportunities driven by marketing programmes and/or customer service activities
- Targeting previous clients with a clear plan on how to win back this business.
- Achievement of sales targets and set KPIs.
- To attend internal/external training sessions as and when appropriate to increase skill set.
The person we’re looking for:
- Proven track record in negotiating, presenting and growing revenues to a client base.
- Inter-personal skills to enable successful working with people at all levels.
- Ability to facilitate meetings/calls and control group situations with confidence and ease, with ability to actively participate and contribute to meetings.
- Have exceptional customer service skills and an understanding of outstanding customer experience.
- Time management and planning skills that allow you to manage your own time effectively and to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Strategic & operational planning experience to effectively plan for meetings with a clear agenda in place.
- Excellent objection handling skills.
- A problem-solver with the ability to work on your own initiative and offer new ideas.
- Desire to be part of and contribute to the success of a fast-growing organisation.
- Personal commitment to improving one’s own knowledge and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Experience of and be able to demonstrate achievement of business metrics and KPIs.
- Confident in dealing with high levels of outbound call activity.
- Ability to build a strong sales pipelines, identify new opportunities and act accordingly.
- 22 days holiday rising to 25
- Staff discounts & Friends and Family discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Breakfast and drinks provided
- Charity day per annum supported
- Summer and Christmas Parties
- Street food days
- Learning and Development Budget
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.