This is an exciting opportunity to join the sales team of a forward thinking, well-established company. The business pride themselves on outstanding customer service and innovative ideas. The management team have over 35 years’ experience within in the sector but works with a youthful exuberance and energy to produce engaging and impactful products for our clients.
We are looking for individuals who are confident, engaging communicators and are totally customer focussed. You should be passionate about sales and care about exceeding targets and building strong client relationships.
The role responsibilities:
- Following up on leads and enquires from marketing activities, referrals, and lead generation campaigns.
- Developing new business and building strong relationships
- Identifying opportunities to grow from existing and lapsed clients
- Following up on quotes that the customer service team have sent out
- Creating a call plan via our CRM system (a ‘make it happen’ approach!)
- Be a positive ambassador for the business by being both personable and professional
- Arranging meetings to potential customers and presenting their products to them
The person we’re looking for:
- Previous experience within a similar role would be preferable
- A proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Good organisational skills. The role is fast paced, and you will be expected to manage your own workload effectively.
- A fast learner of products and services – and be willing to keep developing and enhancing this knowledge,
- Driven to achieve and exceed targets,
- Attentive to detail, with an organised approach to everything you do,
- A skilled negotiator and calm under pressure, and
- Willing to go the extra mile.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Salary||£22,000 - £24,000|