Zenith People are currently recruiting for an internationally recognised Manufacturing Company situated in Washington with very good transport links.
Zenith People are actively looking for ambitious and hardworking individuals who are seeking long term work with real potential for personal development and progression.
The role responsibilities:
- Loading and unloading of product
- Carry out visual checks to ensure high quality standards
- Interaction with the touch screens systems
- Assemble goods on a production line, carry out cleaning and basic maintenance of work areas and machinery
- Report equipment faults to direct team leader
- Set and operate hand-controlled or computer-controlled machines
- Ensure products are to the correct tolerances and meet customer and internal standards and specifications
- Ensure all standard Operating procedures (SOPs) are followed
- Ensure all safe working procedures are followed
- Keep plant and site to a high level of housekeeping (5S) and support processes
- Raise any issues in a timely manner
- Adhere to all Manufacturing Standards
- Adherence to all current Health, Safety and Environmental regulations and guidance
- Other duties relative to the role.
The person we’re looking for:
- Experience of working in a high-volume production environment is desirable, however, not essential as full training will be provided.
- If you are looking for a career change and you have the attitude and desire to succeed, Zenith would love to hear from you
- Able to work as part of a team and on own.
- Able to work on own initiative when necessary
- Able to work to within tight cycles/deadlines and with minimum supervision
- Able to work in a safe manner
- Ability to read and follow written and verbal instructions and work to standards
- Good Manual dexterity
2 Shifts Patterns: 06.55am – 3.00pm and 4:45pm – 12.53am (£12.03 Per Hour)
3 Shift Patterns: 7.00am – 3.00pm, 3.00pm – 11.00pm, 11.00pm – 7.00am (£12.67 Per Hour)
We have placements for numerous automotive positions, if you have experience as a warehouse operative, production operative, assembly line worker or factory worker we would love to hear from you. Furthermore, if you have experience working with machinery or experience within the automotive industry, please get in contact too.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Salary||£12.03 - £12.67 Per Hour|