We are seeking API Engineer for a remote position. The primary skill required for this position is APIs and Integration, with IBM API Connect as a must-have skill. The candidate should have a B2 level of English and expected seniority levels of A3, A4 are preferred.
The role responsibilities:
- Establish proactive administration, processes, handles complex performance issues, and performs hands on troubleshooting
- Collaborate with existing and new API teams
- Advisor for offering best practices of configurations, installations, migrations to the client business and development team
- Be involved in the migration efforts from APIC v5 to APIC v10
- Participate in customer interviews and project interviews.
The person we’re looking for:
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in configuring IBM API connect platform
- Experienced in the Micro Services platform architecture, deployment, configuration, and management experience
- B2 level of English
- Expected seniority levels of A3, A4
- Ability to work fully remote
- Strong knowledge in working with Web services and API technologies, REST application & Micro service
- Ideal candidate should have experience on migration from API Connect V5 to V10.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.
|Job Category||IT and Digital|
|Salary||£700 Per Day|