Our client are a national M&E contractor who are looking for Air Source Heat Pump (ASHP) Installers to join their team in Norfolk.
The role responsibilities:
- Responsible for the installation of Air Source Heat Pumps (ASHP) on domestic properties.
- Willing to travel around Norfolk to various projects.
- Conducting site assessments.
- Installing all necessary components in line with manufacturer guidelines and industry best practices.
The person we’re looking for:
- ASHP installation qualification
- Gas Safe qualifications CCN1, CENWAT as minimum
- G3 regulations qualification
- Water Regulation’s Qualification
- Experience in domestic air source heat pump installations
- An understanding of domestic heating design and installation including unvented hot water
- An understanding of underfloor heating systems would be advantageous
- Full driving licence
- ASHP installer rates are based on labour only with the client providing all materials apart from consumables i.e. flux and sold.
- ASHP cylinder and full central heating system up to 7 radiators £1500
- Additional £75 per radiator thereafter
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.