This is a fantastic opportunity to join the region’s largest business member organisation. Working with business of all sizes and sectors from SME to Multi Nationals, the organisation prides themselves on giving expert knowledge and advice on giving expert knowledge and advice on important issues affecting businesses.
Working alongside the membership team, the successful candidate will be able to collect and qualify potential membership sales opportunities. In this role, you will be able to develop effective lead generation processes to enable consistent and effective communication with colleagues across the team (and wider organisation).
The role responsibilities:
- Establishing viable new member opportunities by working strategically with and across a variety of data sets and outbound marketing channels (including email, social media, and cold calling).
- Managing the service desk ensuring all member enquiries; inbound leads; and feedback are logged, handled, and processed effectively.
- Develop and maintain an effective system to manage inbound sales/ new member leads and referral processes
- Discover research leads / sales opportunities and initiate conversation to establish interest and suitability.
- Set up quality appointments with probable leads, and work with Engagement Managers to communicate necessary information to ensure conversion.
- Work closely with IT and marketing teams specifically to drive and develop methods to support lead generation / achieve KPIs.
- Use CRM effectively to manage and track interactions and prospect information effectively.
- Report regularly on lead generation including source, contact method and conversion
The person we’re looking for:
- Proven track record in B2B lead generation specialist role (or similar)
- Ability to understand the sales process & goals
- Ability to analyse data points, interpret and summarise findings effectively
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills –both verbal and written
- Proficient with CRM software and other IT Systems including Microsoft packages (ability to manage interactions, analyse and report)
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
- Customer orientated and focused
- Experience using social media platforms (professional) including LinkedIn/ LinkedIn Premium
- Be able to work flexible hours and locations
- Passionate about the North East business community
- Must have use of a car and hold a current driving licence
- The organisation has a great culture and supporting a healthy work life balance which is very important to them. They offer a number of benefits which include:
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working supporting work life balance, with a mix of home and office working
- An environment in which we promote a positive culture – we enable change, encourage challenge and demonstrate a commitment to supporting our colleagues.
- 25 days annual leave, increasing with each year of service up to 30 days + 8 days public holidays each year, plus long service awards.
- Salary sacrifice schemes, such as: cycle to work, gym membership and car leasing
- Employee assistance programme.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.