Zenith People are looking to recruit a Graduate to work at their Clients Manufacturing plant in Washington. The purpose of the role is to provide support to the Quality / HSE function within the plant.
The role will be a two year graduate placement, the candidate will undertake a Master’s degree at one of the NE universities. A permanent role at the end of the placement will depend on the candidate’s performance and the performance of the business.
The role responsibilities:
- Support Quality activities in plant
- Involvement in New product introduction
- Monitor and update KPI’s
- Complete Product audits
- Actively take part in problem solving activates
- Assist the HSE Coordinator in the provision of site Health, Safety and Environmental support service to the plant, providing support and coaching to management team and employees
- Support the analysis of site HSE risks and propose solutions to improve the working conditions, industrial safety, and respect of the environment
- Support the HSE Coordinator in the deployment of annual HSE action plan
- Assist in the deployment of policies pertaining to Quality / HSE and support the monitoring of legal compliance with regulatory organisations
- Coordinate daily and monthly reporting of HSE indicators
- PPE management for the site including monitoring of consignment stock
- Coordinate and organise HSE compliance audits and trainings activities
- Conduct incident investigation using route cause analysis
- During the pursuit of all duties the Code of Ethics and Code of Management will be always adhered to.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People Ltd may share your details with the end client at the shortlist stage. If you have the relevant skills and the drive to enhance your career, we would love to speak with you. Apply now or give us a call – 0191 428 6444.