Our client based is looking for experienced squads of window fitters to work on a social housing project within Sunderland and the surrounding areas.
Person and job specification;
– You will be expected to remove the old window frame, glass and trims.
– Replacing with new UPVC frames, internal cills, necessary trims, fixings (Specification given upon start) and silicone seal
– Disposing of the old frames and glass at the yard, glass in the skip and frames are picked up daily so all waste can be disposed of.
– Materials will be supplied by the client however workers must have own tools and barriers
– Prepping frames, handles, trickle vents, stub cills, drips etc.
– Finishing work i.e. New Cill/Window Board, Trims where needed (internal and external), Silicone seal, small gap, caulk.
– Expected to replace 8-10 windows per day
– Must have CSCS card or relevant qualification
– Must have Asbestos Awareness certificate (Client can offer this at a subsidised rate of £20.00pp)
– Own transport required (preferably not sign written).
– Face fit certificate required (can be done on site)
– Experience of working on social housing would be an advantage
This is a long term contract 12 Months+ with 40 hours per week.
(X2 fitters / X1 fitter X1 labourer / X2 fitters X1 labourer)