We are looking for a squads of window fitters to work on a social housing project within Sunderland and the surrounding areas. You will be expected to remove the old window frame, glass and trims and replace with new UPVC frames, internal cills, necessary trims, fixings (Specification given upon start) and silicone seal.
- New Cill/Window Board, Trims where needed (meets plaster work), Silicone seal, small gap, caulk. External = Trims if needed, Silicone seal.
- Any damage to plaster work or brickwork will be completed by contractor.
- Expected to prep your own frames, handles, trickle vents, stub cills, drips etc.
- Experienced Window Fitter or squads
- Own transport
- CSCS card.
- Be prepared to complete a DBS check.
- Preferably will have worked on social housing projects in the past.