We are representing our client who are one of the leading domestic appliance brands in the UK, who are looking for White Goods Engineers in various locations nationally.
– As a White Goods Engineer you will be representing the company providing repairs and maintenance to all types of domestic white goods including washing machines, tumble dryers, refrigerators, dishwasher, and cookers/ovens completing between 8 and 10 calls per day with minimal paperwork
– Working from home with parts delivered via Fedex
– The role will command a responsibility to deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction in line with the expectations of the company/customers
– Your customer service skills and ability to solve problems will play an essential role in providing professional and effective repairs, promoting products and enhancing the reputation of the Company.
– White Goods/Domestic Appliance experience in a professional environment.
– Experience working across a variety of branded products i.e Bosch, Beko, Hotpoint, Whirlpool, Glen Dimplex, Miele, Electrolux etc.
– Experience working on a variety of appliances including washing machines, cookers, fridges, freezers, dishwashers, tumble dryers, hobs etc.
– Qualifications such as City & Guilds 224, 16th/17th Edition, Part-P etc would act as an advantage to your application.
– Gas qualifications i.e. CCN1 and CKR1 would act as an advantage but are not essential.
– 2nd line refrigeration/F-Gas would also act as an advantage to your application.
– New tools, uniform, air conditioned van, tablet, phone, fuel card, bonus scheme, product discount, 23 days annual leave + stats, full product training etc.
– Role Info: 8 – 10 calls per day (7.5 hours per day door to door), Monday – Friday with 1 in 4 Saturdays at a higher rate of pay.