Zenith People are proudly representing our national manufacturing client in their search for a Toolroom technician. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the correct tools are available and in good condition to meet production plans. This role is an initial 6-month contract with a good change of going permanent. If you are looking for something new, please get in touch.
– Pre-prep tools to ensure the tooling is correct and ready for the commencement of the production plan
– Repair and maintain tools and dies as assigned
– Carry out quality checks (visual, pressure, etc) on tools and release to production via the appropriate the ERP system (Movex)
– Develop and maintain a system to ensure all tool movement is accurately and efficiently monitored and controlled
– Review tooling at the end of a production run and determine die status
– Review and complete Tool Service reports
– In conjunction with the Maintenance Manager ensure accurate SOP’s are produced for the tasks involved.
– Must be a time served Toolmaker with recent tooling experience
– Experience of working within a plastic or metal toolroom.
– Flexible approach to work
– Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively
– Capable of solving problems
– Must be able to work with minimum supervision