My North East based client are looking for an experienced Support Engineer to join their expanding team. Working at a 2nd and 3rd line level, the successful candidate will be responsible for investigating a wide range of technical issues with varying technologies and customers.
Experience with the following areas would be beneficial: Windows Server, VMware, Microsoft Exchange, Hyper-V, Citrix,Cisco, LAN/WAN.
– Diagnose and fix critical IT issues
– Communicating directly with customers to resolve key technical issues
– Working with users remotely and face to face
– Being flexible to client needs on customer sites
– Develop professionally and commercially and also to look at further qualifications
– A fundamental understanding of Networking, Microsoft products and virtualisation
– At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
– Integration skills and working with different departments internally and externally
– Able to communicate to users of varying levels