Zenith People are proudly representing an international organisation who are looking for a German Speaking Technical Support Advisor to join their highly motivated team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking for career progression.
– To provide an exceptional service delivery experience through call ownership, business focussed solutions and technical expertise that delivers Customer Delight at every contact.
– To take ownership & accountability for offering solutions that benefit our customers
-To provide our customers with the correct solution that solves their query and aims to always exceed their expectations.
– To ensure excellent customer service standards are always delivered.
– Demonstrating empathy by consistently seeing the customers point of view
– Supporting & embracing change with a positive ‘can do’ approach
– To take on board all relevant training and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the company’s products and services
– To recognise opportunities to ‘add value’ to a customer’s relationship with us by recognising and maximising revenue opportunities
– To proactively contribute to the success of the team by sharing knowledge and ideas.
– To take ownership and always look for areas of improvement and self-development
– To demonstrate and deliver exceptional problem solving and trouble shooting skills
– To proactively seek feedback from coaches and managers to look at ways of improving the customer experience
– To adapt your communication style to suit the customer.
– Exceptional communication and organisation skills – and the ability to follow through and manage a larger workload
– A proven ability to adapt to a fast paced and continually changing environment
– Desire to work with a team and learn from other team members.
– Knowledgeable of customer business needs
– Motivated by teamwork and resolving tasks and issues
– High ethics and standards
– Good problem-solving skills
– Thinks through consequences of actions and can present clear rationale for decision making
– Able to negotiate effectively and handle difficult and confrontational situations
– Ability to work towards targets and deadlines
– Able to perform a variety of administrative tasks
– Flexible and Enthusiastic
– Excellent communication skills both written and oral
– Excellent customer service skills
– 25 days annual leave, plus the option to purchase up to 3 days extra for the following year
– Free day off on your Birthday!
– Dental, Optical, EAP and Alternative Health care cash back scheme
– Subsidised gym
– Public transport season ticket loan scheme
– Friday Afternoon Club – time to socialise with colleagues, with free beer, wine, snacks
– Catered “Tasty Tuesday” lunch, once a month
– Free fruit!
– Computershare Scheme
– Cycle to Work Scheme
– Childcare Vouchers
– Contributory Pension Scheme
– Income Protection Scheme