Zenith People are proudly representing an international organisation who are looking for a German Speaking Technical Support Advisor to join their highly motivated team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking for career progression.
• To provide an exceptional service delivery experience through call ownership, business focussed solutions and technical expertise that delivers Customer Delight at every contact.
• To take ownership & accountability for offering solutions that benefit our customers
• To provide our customers with the correct solution that solves their query and aims to always exceed their expectations.
• To ensure excellent customer service standards are always delivered.
• Demonstrating empathy by consistently seeing the customers point of view
• Supporting & embracing change with a positive ‘can do’ approach
• To take on board all relevant training and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the company’s products and services
• To recognise opportunities to ‘add value’ to a customer’s relationship with us by recognising and maximising revenue opportunities
• To proactively contribute to the success of the team by sharing knowledge and ideas.
• To take ownership and always look for areas of improvement and self-development
• To demonstrate and deliver exceptional problem solving and trouble shooting skills
• To proactively seek feedback from coaches and managers to look at ways of improving the customer experience
• To adapt your communication style to suit the customer.
• Exceptional communication and organisation skills – and the ability to follow through and manage a larger workload
• A proven ability to adapt to a fast paced and continually changing environment
• Desire to work with a team and learn from other team members.
• Knowledgeable of customer business needs
• Motivated by teamwork and resolving tasks and issues
• High ethics and standards
• Good problem-solving skills
• Thinks through consequences of actions and can present clear rationale for decision making
• Able to negotiate effectively and handle difficult and confrontational situations
• Ability to work towards targets and deadlines
• Able to perform a variety of administrative tasks
• Flexible and Enthusiastic
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Excellent customer service skills
• 25 days annual leave, plus the option to purchase up to 3 days extra for the following year
• Free day off on your Birthday!
• Dental, Optical, EAP and Alternative Health care cash back scheme
• Subsidised gym
• Public transport season ticket loan scheme
• Friday Afternoon Club – time to socialise with colleagues, with free beer, wine, snacks
• Catered “Tasty Tuesday” lunch, once a month
• Free fruit!
• Computershare Scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Income Protection Scheme