Zenith People are proudly representing a rapidly growing energy company who are looking to expand their work force even further by looking for highly motivated Team Managers looking for a highly rewarding career. Along with an excellent basic salary, candidates will also receive the best commission structure in the area and excellent training and support to ensure scope for career advancement.
As a Team Manager, you will old responsibility for increasing the total sales value for your team, ensuring consistent profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning and management.
– You will identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings with your focus being business to business sales growth.
– Manage and motivate a team of 14 consultants.
– Achieving daily tun rates set for not only your team target, but also floor targets.
– Establishing, maintaining and expanding your knowledge of base suppliers.
– Servicing the needs of your existing customers upon renewals.
– Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
– Setting sales targets for individuals as per the company coaching and development targets.
– Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets throughout the month.
– Compiling and analysing sales figures for forecast meetings and directors.
– Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself when need be to support your team.
– Reporting to senior managers on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
– Keeping up to date with products and market movements.
– Monthly 1-2-1 objectives setting with individuals and following up with the coaching.
– Manage absence and holiday entitlement confidentially.
– Managing all disciplinary process, attendance and performance of individuals of your team.
– To have the ability to manage cost centre and budgets for team.
– You will be a determined highly driven salesperson.
– Professional business behaviour and attitude.
– High work ethic.
– Demonstrated track record in similar role.
– Minimum of 12 months B2B sales experience.
– Project management and strong organisational skills.
– Ability to simply and concisely communicate complex solutions.
– Looking for excellent career development opportunities not just a job.
-Negotiation skills in a business to business environment.
– Working hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
– Fantastic basic salary
– Opportunity to earn 100k+ uncapped commission
– Full training and development
– Continued support throughout your career
– Monthly incentives including holidays abroad
– Scope for career advancement
– Holiday purchase scheme
– 23 days holiday _ bank holidays
– Monthly cash incentives
– Additional holidays for years` service