North East business
Working in Scotland
12-month fixed term contract
Negotiable rate dependant on experience
Our client is a large North East Construction contractor which has a specialist roofing division in its business portfolio. They support their clients in the commercial, public, retail, industrial, education and health sectors. Carrying out new builds, refurbs, and maintenance works on major projects across the UK. Due to securing a new project we are working on their behalf to recruit a Site manager to run a roofing contract in Scotland.
- 12-month fixed term contract minimum with the option of a further year offered contract dependant.
- Variety of large-scale industrial buildings across a multi acre site.
- Roof repairs, upgrades, new extensions, and maintenance
- Monday-Sunday 8.am-4.30pm 56 hours per week approx.
- Saturdays & Sundays paid at time and half (16 hours)
- 2 weeks on 7 days, return home for the weekend.
- Accommodation and travel expenses included.
- £20 per day food allowance
- Be from the North East, prepared to travel to projects in Scotland.
- Be prepared to work hands on (on the tools as and when required)
- Proven Foreman or Site Management
- experience in roofing works, new build, refurbishments and maintenance
- CSCS Minimum skilled, Gold or above desirable
- Asbestos Awareness
- IPAF (desirable not essential)
- Experience on industrial projects
- Prepared to work on a 2-week continuous work programme.
- Prepared to work weekends (rate at time and half)