Zenith People are proudly representing a public sector client who are looking for sales candidates to complete a contract to cover sickness. This is a highly rewarding opportunity to work within a organisation who provide care to vulnerable people. Although the role is temporary there may be opportunities within other areas of the business.
– To undertake the duties associated with the clerical and administrative support to the Team, ensuring an efficient and effective service is provided in relation to the assessment and review arrangements for Single Plans (EHCPs)
– To provide a high level of customer service to service users members of the public and external organisations via telephone, letter, email and in person to ensure an ongoing provision of a high-quality service
– To assist the Officer in the development & maintenance of monitoring systems and administrative procedures, making recommendations where appropriate
– To maintain and update manual and computerised information systems, ensuring information used by the service is accurate and to assist with the auditing of data quality
– To work within financial regulations in relation to establishment of personal transport budgets, cash handling, budget monitoring, processing of invoices and other areas as required
– To attend and contribute to service, team and strategy meetings, recording proceedings where necessary
– To produce concise and accurate reports as and when required
– Such other responsibilities allocated which are appropriate to the grade of the post.
– Word processing, database and spreadsheet skills, particularly Microsoft Office
– Effective written and oral communication skills
– Experience of minute taking
– Experience of the implementation and maintenance of manual & computerised information systems
– Ability to organise and prioritise workload to ensure timescales are met
– NVQ Level 3 in Business Admin or equivalent.