Zenith People are proudly representing an award-winning business who are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive and PR Executive to join their highly successful team. The company’s values are the core of the organisation, from the way they deliver marketing and build relationships with their clients to how they work together internally as a team. Their values are: Supportive, friendly, passionate, proactivity, driven by quality and integrity.
You will also act as an ambassador for the organisation, representing the company in a range of activities and initiatives.
The successful marketing professional will be hungry to develop their career in B2B marketing and work on compelling creative campaigns that will position our clients as leaders in their markets and ahead of their competitors. This is an exciting opportunity with future career prospects to grow with the business and be part of a leading B2B marketing agency. This role is a stepping-stone to become a Marketing Specialist where you will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients.
The Senior Marketing Executive will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of a range of different marketing projects for clients from technical sectors including manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, science, research, pharmaceutical and technology.
– To coordinate and deliver of client work to a high standard, to deadline and budget and ensure client satisfaction/retention.
– To coordinate and deliver marketing and PR campaigns that will help our clients increase their profile and awareness globally.
– To develop strong relationships with clients, potential clients, colleagues, press / media and partner companies.
– Support the account director in developing our B2B clients marketing strategies and plans.
– Coordinate and deliver integrated marketing campaigns for clients.
– Support the team in scoping marketing campaign requirements.
– Support in the creation of work/project schedules with clear milestones for delivery.
– Coordinate and deliver client work and a range of marketing disciplines from brand, marketing and PR to design and digital projects.
– Maintain good working relationships with the team and your clients.
– Support in the reporting of client projects and provide update reports to the team on performance.
– Provide support to the account directors in project and campaign resource scheduling.
– Conduct market research activities for clients (market, competitors, customers) which will be fed into their marketing strategies.
– Coordinate and deliver marketing and PR campaigns and plans for clients across multi platforms/channels – digital, print, PR and social media.
– Deliver client work and implement a range of marketing disciplines from brand, marketing and PR to design and digital projects including marketing materials, case studies, digital content, email communications, PR, sales materials and resources, brochures, written and visual content, assisting/managing events and trade shows.
– Represent the company in a range of internal and external activities including networking, events, client meetings and prospective client meetings.
– Continuously keep ahead of marketing and PR trends and feedback on new trends and ideas.
– Establish and maintain a programme of personal development in marketing/PR.
– Provide the best marketing services to your client portfolio in line with our vision of being the leading B2B marketing specialists in our industry.
– Qualified to Degree level with significant relevant industry experience in marketing, ideally more than 3 years.
– Agency experience is advantageous however you will be considered if you have strong in-house marketing experience.
– Experience of managing marketing projects.
– Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills.
– Experience in writing quality content for press releases, blogs, websites and other offline and online marketing materials and campaigns.
– An understanding of the full marketing mix.
– Ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively.
– Ability to develop relationships with colleagues, clients and partners.
– An understanding of digital content marketing platforms such as social media.
– IT literate and willing to learn new technologies.
– Team worker and flexible.
– Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
– Self-driven, results orientated and a passion for excelling a career in marketing.
– Excellent communicator (written and verbal) with an exceptional eye for detail.
– Project management, literacy and numeracy skills and the ability to prepare accurate quotations and proposals.
– Understands the principles of marketing and the need for consistency.
– Responsible, accountable and determined to succeed.
– Passionate about marketing and delivering a high-quality service.
– The company possesses a strong team ethic and embedded business culture.
– They have the perfect blend of individuals who have different backgrounds, skills and personalities and who all live and breathe our culture, values and ethos.
– Fast-paced and dynamic environment.
– Excellent training and progression opportunities.
– Competitive salary with rewarding benefits.
– 9.00am – 5.30pm (37.5 hours per week)