Our North East based client are looking for Senior Java Developers to join their rapidly growing cloud applications team. The business is going through huge expansion and they are looking for skilled and enthusiastic individuals to take them forward.
The team you will be joining, brings together cutting-edge solutions, together with industry and domain expertise, to develop platforms and applications for the future.
Right from the start of a client engagement, you will be part of a multi skilled team, who understand the business problem and the user journey.
This is an opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation, challenge yourself, bring experience and leadership to large scale projects and help solve complex and innovative client solutions.
• Work on Full Project Life Cycle from discovery phase to live implementation.
• Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture.
• Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code.
• Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software.
Skills & Experience (include but not limited to):
• At least 8 years of application development/ software engineering experience
• Java (Spring Framework would be beneficial) with a knack for writing clean readable code.
• Strong knowledge of programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms.
• Shell Scripting and Linux.
• Git, CI/CD pipelines and build automation.
• TDD, Automated testing platforms and unit tests.
• Agile delivery utilising Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
• Enterprise scale application design & development.
• Azure, Google cloud.
• Consuming and providing services via APIs.
• API management and API gateway products.
• Frameworks & libraries such as React, Angular, Bootstrap, jQuery.
If you have the above skills and experience please forward you CV for consideration.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People LTD may share your details with end client at shortlist stage.