This is a great opportunity to work with a global organisation that provides a number of components across various industries in business to business environment. The company offer great working environment, bonus and additional benefits as well as career progression with a well-respected, professional brand.
– Prioritise and proactively maximise all sales opportunities from inbound/outbound calls
– Processing of orders via telephone and emails
– Maintain accurate customer records and sales development activities
– Operate effectively within current policies and procedures
– Liaise with, internal departments and sister companies
– Partake in team briefings and communicate with team leader and other team members to address issues
– Attend training sessions and participate in their development programme to develop knowledge
– Experience of working within a sales or service environment is essential
– Effective communicator both verbally and written and capable of quickly building rapport with customers.
– Being able to work accurately under pressure, prioritising workload.
– Enthusiastic and highly self-motivate
– Team player, willing to adapt to new challenges and changes