Zenith People are proudly representing a rapidly growing company based in Cramlington. This is an excellent opportunity for a sales professional who is looking for a rewarding career, with ample training opportunities and an excellent progression route.
– Acting as a Lead Generator supporting the sales team
– Support the team by coordinating sales related activities
– Dealing with customers discussing previous calls and quotes given
– Researching possible new business and arranging appointments and follow up visits
– Using Linked In to find suitable contacts and making the initial communication with them
– Liaising with the sales reps who will initially carry out the face to face meeting
– The role will also mean being the first point of contact for urgent calls such as representatives being late or taking message relating to sales activity
– Ensuring sales material such as brochures or presentations are readily available and that proposed customers have facilities for the representative
– Maintenance of Sales Records such as file updates, notes and accurate filing of quotations all kept in a manner that leads can be easily followed up and revisited.
– Passionate with the drive for a successful sales career
– A background in sales is required ideally within a cold calling environment
– A personable manner and a drive to succeed is more important
– Fully capable of working in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
– Used to making outbound calls and dealing with B2B sales related calls such as making appointments or taking detailed customer requirements.
– No set targets but the willingness to be actively involved in business development and contribute to the sales team
– Monday – Friday, flexible hours with an early finish on a Friday
– Opportunity to work for a well-established but growing business
– Excellent training opportunities with choice of route to suite what the individual is looking for
– Potential for career development for an enthusiastic individual looking for a rewarding career
– Private medical scheme
– Defined contribution pension scheme
– 33 days holiday (inclusive of 8 statutory days)
– Bonus scheme.