Zenith People are proudly representing an international organisation who are looking for an Sales Administrator to join their highly motivated team.
- To support the sales team in selling the value of their products and services to new and existing customers
- To establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction in all sales transactions
- Handles inquiries with regard to product, pricing, order expediting, and customer relations
- Handle all incoming phone calls with courtesy and professionalism.
- Pays close attention to details and accuracy while processing orders.
- Ability to learn order processing system regarding all aspects of order entry and maintains accurate records of all sales activities and customer communications
- Remains knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments of product lines.
- Ensure that feedback is relayed to Team Manager should any of the standards or procedures require change due to system or business requirements.
- Must have experience of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Exceptional communication and organisation skills – and the ability to follow through and manage a larger workload
- Desire to work with a team and learn from other team members.
- Motivated by team work and resolving tasks and issues
- High ethics and standard
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave, plus the option to purchase up to 3 days extra for the following year
- Free day off on your Birthday
- Dental, Optical and Alternative Health care cash back scheme
- Subsidised gym
- Public transport season ticket loan scheme
- Childcare Vouchers