Zenith People are proudly representing an international organisation who are looking for a German Speaking Sales Administrator to join their highly motivated team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking for career progression.
• Support the achievement of team and departmental revenue objectives.
• To support the sales team in selling the value of the company’s products and services to new and existing customers
• Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction in all sales transactions.
• Handles inquiries about product, pricing, order expediting, and customer relations
• Handle all incoming phone calls with courtesy and professionalism.
• Pays close attention to details and accuracy while processing orders.
• Ability to learn order processing system regarding all aspects of order entry and maintains accurate records of all sales activities and customer communications within Infor CRM.
• Remains knowledgeable and up to date on changes and developments of product lines.
• Ensure that feedback is relayed to Team Manager should any of the standards or procedures require change due to system or business requirements.
• German Language skills, verbal & written must be of a high standard
• Exceptional communication and organisation skills – and the ability to follow through and manage a larger workload
• Must have experience of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Desire to work with a team and learn from other team members.
• Motivated by teamwork and resolving tasks and issues
• High ethics and standards
• Good problem-solving skills
• Flexible and enthusiastic
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Sales Background (preferred not essential)
• GCSE qualifications in English & Maths grade C or above or equivalent