An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Manager to join a well-established, manufacturing organisation in the Construction Sector. In this role, you will maintain and grow existing client base.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishing the client base, maintaining and growing these accounts
- Promote and increase the sales of their products
- Raising the company profile by attending exhibitions and tradeshows
- Preparation of take offs from customer supplied information
- Identifying new projects such as product development to tap into new markets sectors
- Keeping up to date with competitor and marketing activity in the business area
- Develop and implement a structured sales plan for your customers
- Ensure that a comprehensive database and excellent records are maintained
- Compiling and analysing sales figures and producing Sales MI
- Being able to advise on product installations
- Being knowledgeable about products and services offered by the business
- Manage sales from concept stage through to enquiry and pricing
- Follow up identified leads and quotations.
- Experience within an Account Manager/BDM role
- Experience of maintaining clients accounts
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Good people management and communication skills
- Proficient in using CRM
- Excellent attention to details.
- Salary depending on experience
- Company bonus
- Death in Service.