We are working with our client who are a leading Oil, Gas and Rewnewable business based in Hartlepool in the search for a Quality Inspector on a continental shift pattern.
As Quality Control Inspector, you are responsible to the Quality Control Team Leader for monitoring and assessing the development of all products manufactured, inspected, tested and terminated by the Company.
– Monitor processes involved in the production of the product using Inspection and Test Plans and designated Manufacturing documentation to ensure compliance with client requirements.
– Carry out process audits and maintain records to provide assurance that the quality related activities are carried out exactly the way they have been planned and approved.
– Verify and sign off start up and in process production documentation to ensure that important parameters are achieved.
– Facilitate NCR/ITQ/DCR processes, including CAPA, to ensure compliance with ISO 9001.
– Support root cause analysis of issues regarding the quality of the product to evaluate the need for action to eliminate the cause(s) of the nonconformity in order that it does not recur or occur elsewhere.
– Develop and maintain visual management to allow quick recognition of the information being communicated in order to increase efficiency and clarity.
– Provide assistance with Internal Audit requirements to provide information on whether the Company management systems conforms to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and its own requirements and is effectively implemented and maintained.
– Assist with Calibration administration to ensure the accuracy of the measurement instruments.
– Assist with QMS documentation administration to maintain compliance with ISO 9001 and Company Document Control Procedure.
– Liaise with the Plant Manager and all relevant departments to ensure that the agreed customer required delivery targets are fully met and prepare dispatch documentation
– Compile, issue and administer route cards and job sheets for the products to be manufactured. Amending/updating as and when required.
– Issue work order travellers and check material availability as required for each manufacturing operation to ensure the production comply with the schedule.