We are proudly representing our Global Manufacturing client in their search for a Quality Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with both suppliers and customers and have experience of completing internal and external audits, if you are looking for something new, please apply immediately.
• Process Area ownership – driving to achieve best practice / error-proof process solutions
• Managing 2 Quality Technicians on a daily basis
• Implement and drive the use of systematic techniques to improve process capability – SPC, FMEA, KT, MSA, Process Models and capability studies
• Improve and maintain excellent communication of issues and change.
• Strive to simplify, reduce or eliminate process steps to reduce overall process throughput time where possible
• Feedback issues to peers and other team members and develop robust corrective actions
• Ensure adherence to all applicable HSE requirements when introducing process change
• Promote and maintain a safe working environment
• Responsibility for the management, planning and implementation of process and product development projects
• Participate in process and material cost reduction programs
• Embody professionalism and apply high standards in all aspects of work
• Take responsibility for personal development
• Maintain constructive rapport with all departments.
• HNC/HND/Degree level, preferably with a quality, statistical, engineering background, or proven track record over 2 years within a structured Quality function/organisation
• Computer literate using Microsoft Office applications, Minitab, Infinity SPC applications.
• Clear, precise and articulate communication skills – both written and oral across all levels of the Business.
• Committed to the Business needs, dependable and adaptable.
• A team player but also capable of working alone.
• Willingness to learn and adapt to new tasks and additional work.
• Ability to manage time effectively.