**12 mont Contract**
To have overall responsibility for quality of provision and quality improvement. To plan, develop and conduct rigorous audit checks, both internally and with subcontractors, contribute to strategic/operational plans and implement organisational processes to ensure total compliance with external bodies and funders.
Quality and Compliance Responsibilities
- To develop and implement company policies and procedures in relation to ISO 9001 and funding requirements.
- To develop and manage the quality team.
- To monitor the quality and timely submission of paperwork relating to all contracts including carrying out ‘spot’ checks.
- To collate and produce accurate and timely management information, ensuring effective use of MIS system.
- To support the organisation in producing a robust SAR/QIP and ensure relevant actions are implemented.
- To ensure ILR and other statutory data returns/claims are generated, validated and submitted.
- To develop an internal audit calendar, administer the associated activities, collate findings, produce
management reports and take responsibility for the implementation of agreed actions as appropriate.
- To ensure timely completion and submission of all invoices relating to the training department, reconciling values against ILR data.
- To analyse feedback from learners and monitor quality of delivery within the programmes on offer and report changes in quality and compliance trends to the Head of Operations.
- To lead and manage inspections and audits conducted by external agencies, and deal with any action points.
- To work alongside Awarding Organisations to submit new centre and qualification approvals, and complete centre quality activity as required.
- To represent the company at relevant meetings with prime contract holders.
- To oversee accurate and timely registration and certification of learners.
- To lead in the delivery of high-quality learning and qualifications to learners and provide robust IQA processes for Apprenticeships and skills.
- Motivate and develop a small team of IQA’s to ensure learners achieve their planned learning aim and make progression.
- To manage and where required internally verify all qualifications within the scope of area of responsibility.
- To ensure all IQAs produce sampling plans for internal verification in line with company policy.
- To set up, prepare and minute standardisation meetings per quarter.
- To ensure qualification units chosen meet the full qualification and where appropriate its standard.
- Ensure that all assessors/trainers/tutors meet minimum requirements for vocational competence, CVs,
- Certificates and on-going CPD.
- To confirm Schemes of Work and Lesson Plans meet the requirements of the awarding organisation and funding guidelines for each component of the learner journey.
- To carry out observations to meet awarding organisation requirements.
- To check the compilation of e-portfolios and to monitor their quality of evidence.
- To be responsible for monitoring and tracking the assessment and verification procedure.
- To ensure own training and development, including CPD, is up to date and compliant with relevant professional bodies.
Cross-cutting organisational responsibilities:
- Keep up to date with the latest initiatives, funding streams, legislation and labour market intelligence.
- Work closely with internal customers.
- Open communication with Zenith colleagues.
- To maintain the highest professional standards in accordance with the policies of the organisation.
- To support the organisation’s commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young adults and vulnerable adults.
- Recent experience in the internal quality assurance of accredited qualifications.
- Recognised teaching qualification at Level 4 Certificate level or above: CTLLS, DTLLS, Cert. Ed, L4 Education and Training or equivalent.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Recognised IQA qualification: V1, L4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice, or equivalent.
- IAG level 3 or above.
- Driving licence.