**12 month Contract**
To have overall responsibility for quality of provision and quality improvement. To plan, develop and conduct rigorous audit checks, both internally and with subcontractors, contribute to strategic/operational plans and implement organisational processes to ensure total compliance with external bodies and funders.
Quality and Compliance Responsibilities
– To develop and implement company policies and procedures in relation to ISO 9001 and funding requirements.
– To develop and manage the quality team.
– To monitor the quality and timely submission of paperwork relating to all contracts including carrying out ‘spot’ checks.
– To collate and produce accurate and timely management information, ensuring effective use of MIS system.
– To support the organisation in producing a robust SAR/QIP and ensure relevant actions are implemented.
– To ensure ILR and other statutory data returns/claims are generated, validated and submitted.
– To develop an internal audit calendar, administer the associated activities, collate findings, produce
management reports and take responsibility for the implementation of agreed actions as appropriate.
– To ensure timely completion and submission of all invoices relating to the training department, reconciling values against ILR data.
– To analyse feedback from learners and monitor quality of delivery within the programmes on offer and report changes in quality and compliance trends to the Head of Operations.
– To lead and manage inspections and audits conducted by external agencies, and deal with any action points.
– To work alongside Awarding Organisations to submit new centre and qualification approvals, and complete centre quality activity as required.
– To represent the company at relevant meetings with prime contract holders.
– To oversee accurate and timely registration and certification of learners.
– To lead in the delivery of high-quality learning and qualifications to learners and provide robust IQA processes for Apprenticeships and skills.
– Motivate and develop a small team of IQA’s to ensure learners achieve their planned learning aim and make progression.
– To manage and where required internally verify all qualifications within the scope of area of responsibility.
– To ensure all IQAs produce sampling plans for internal verification in line with company policy.
– To set up, prepare and minute standardisation meetings per quarter.
– To ensure qualification units chosen meet the full qualification and where appropriate its standard.
– Ensure that all assessors/trainers/tutors meet minimum requirements for vocational competence, CVs,
Certificates and on-going CPD.
– To confirm Schemes of Work and Lesson Plans meet the requirements of the awarding organisation and
funding guidelines for each component of the learner journey.
– To carry out observations to meet awarding organisation requirements.
– To check the compilation of e-portfolios and to monitor their quality of evidence.
– To be responsible for monitoring and tracking the assessment and verification procedure.
– To ensure own training and development, including CPD, is up to date and compliant with relevant professional bodies.
Cross-cutting organisational responsibilities:
– Keep up to date with the latest initiatives, funding streams, legislation and labour market intelligence.
– Work closely with internal customers.
– Open communication with Zenith colleagues.
– To maintain the highest professional standards in accordance with the policies of the organisation.
– To support the organisation’s commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young
adults and vulnerable adults.