We are working with our client who is a successful service and facility provider to Oil & Gas and Energy industry and are providing an excellent role to candidates with a Project Coordination / Management background. The company is looking for a Project Manager to work with an exciting, positive & dynamic team providing essential services, support and added value through their facilities & infrastructure to a number of leading Global Companies.
The role is centrally positioned in all the day to day operations of the company, the Project Manager will be responsible within for coordinating and maintaining performance & compliance and is the key link between our client’s and our operational teams and departments.
The Individual should have the ability to confidently coordinate the company’s projects commercially & operationally, implement and follow effectively the company’s policies, procedures and protocols, represent the organisations interests, lead continuous development & improvement. This is a varied role and the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate previous experience and a high standard in commercial compliance & operational awareness.
The company offers excellent personnel development opportunities within a great team environment.
– You will be responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, compliance and closure of the company’s projects, scopes & standards.
– Managing daily the company operations to ensure positive, safe and profitable working environment.
– Lead and manage Operational teams, supportive departments, supervisors & personnel allocating resources supporting and maintaining company services.
– Ensure a high level of customer service is achieved.
– Lead a positive working relationship with all areas of the company to ensure effective operational support and team like approach.
– Communicating and reporting client’s needs and requirements throughout the project lifecycle ensure compliance is achieved and progress monitored throughout.
– Ensure that all employees follow the company standards, processes, policies and strategies
– Evaluate key productivity indicators and implement process improvement, initiatives, implement quality and productivity objectives to achieve company goals.
– Leading & Coordinating all project related activities at all sites for all companies.
– Liaising with clients to identify and generate enquiries, project requirements, scopes and objectives and working within budget ensuring overall performance.
– Excellent leadership, decision making capabilities, communication, planning & coordination abilities.
– Strong desire to make a real and measurable difference to the company.
– Enjoy leading and working as a Manager.
– Highly Motivated, pro-active and flexible.
– Able to learn / Methodical / Problem solver.
– Good Organisation and communication skills to support the team to achieve structured targets and to meet deadlines.
– Commercial understanding and appreciation of importance of process and best practice.
– Demonstrate an ability to lead the Operational Team and requirements from Senior Management.
– Previous experience in delivery of projects.
– Degree/Qualification in a related field is an advantages or other.