We are working on behalf of our client who are a leading offshore and renewable energy business in the Northeast in the search for a Project Manager.
The role is for a Project Manager to work as part of the exciting & dynamic team providing essential services, support and added value through their facilities & infrastructure to a number of leading Global Companies.
In this role you will be centrally positioned leading day to day operations of the company and will be a key link between our client’s and the company.
The company offers excellent personnel development opportunities within a great team environment.
– You will be responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, compliance and closure of the company’s projects
– Lead Operational teams & supervisors allocating resources supporting and maintaining company services.
– Ensuring Commercial & Technical compliance
– Manage Issues & Risk.
– Project Reporting.
– Quality & Satisfaction
– Ensure clients expectations are managed and exceeded
– Responsible for coordinating and maintaining company management systems
– Background in Project Coordination/Management
– Good organisational and communication skills
– Decision making and leadership capabilities
– Be an excellent communicator
– Define tasks and required resources.
– Ability to take on training and skills development
– Good IT skills
– Background in Industry or construction
– Lifting / Engineering / Fabrication exposure
– Company Pension
– Competitive salary and career progression
– Bonus Scheme