Our client is a global engineering business in search for a Project Manager to plan, manage and deliver quality projects, on time, within cost and in a safe manner to customers.
The successful candidate will project manage live capital projects ensuring they meet requirements of customer and they are on time and within budget.
- To technically understand the scope of the equipment and services have been sold by the business.
- Efficiently produce required contract documentation in line with timescales agreed in the contracts.
- Pro-actively manage the customers to ensure customer commitments regarding document review periods are maintained.
- Effectively manage contractual modifications requested by the customer. This includes ensuring that contractual price and delivery date is modified where required.
- Provide required manufacturing drawings/documents etc. in a timescale required by the manufacturing business so that contractual delivery dates can be met.
- Pro-actively monitor Supply Chain to ensure sub-supplier delivery dates meet agreed requirements.
- Work with Supply Chain to identify technically acceptable alternatives to reduce capital project costs.
- Effectively co-ordinate inspection activities with supply location and customers to ensure that inspection activities don’t result in schedule delays.
- Actively support and follow all company health, safety and environmental policy, procedures and safe systems of work
- To note, understand and comply with company policies and procedures
- To undertake all reasonable training activity designed to support the role and to develop future skills.
- Travel on company business as required
- Qualified to degree level in a Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience of Oil and Gas industry is desirable
- Previous experience of working with a teams across different locations
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout the EMEA region on short notice and throughout the rest of the world with minimum notice.
- Strong IT skills