We are proudly representing our global manufacturing client in their search for a Product Manager. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience and understanding of the Refined Fuels market and will have responsibility for growing sales and actively managing product life cycle, product portfolio and marketing mix. If you are looking to join a truly global company and an employer of choice, please apply immediately.
– Being the “owner”, recognised champion and the expert for the market specific product families
– Working with the Aftermarket Marketing Manager to create the strategy and long-term development plan for the product families
– Conduct competitor reviews/comparisons/market share analyses, to better position the products in the marketplace
– To effectively manage the full lifecycle of the product families; including new product introductions, product obsolescence and product rationalization
– Using input from key customers, the sales team, technical support and engineering to create strong value propositions for both existing and new products
– To collect and translate key market information from societies, industry bodies, conferences etc.
– To develop (with assistance from marketing) marketing materials such as brochures, animations, tools, software applications, MAP’s and sales promotions
– To take principal responsibility for the market specific related VOC (voice of the customer) enquiries.
– Technical degree in engineering discipline or equivalent is preferred
– Extensive experience in business to business (B2B) product management ideally in specific market sector (strong experience of the fuels market)
– Should be literate, numerate and able to communicate and develop contacts at all levels
– Ability to use their initiative and make decisions to improve the business
– Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
– Project management experience in an engineering environment is preferred.