We are proudly representing a continually growing North East business on their search for a Product Manager. As a Product Manager you will help make it easier for businesses to do more and go further. You and the broader team will do this by developing impactful products and services that can be delivered both digitally and in the real world.
This role holds responsibility for creating, developing and refining products and services that reflect the needs of businesses across the UK. Working to the Head of Customer Experience, you will lead project teams across the entire product development process from concept through to delivered service.
In addition to leading the project teams and establishing clear plans, you will be rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck into product development, drawing upon your demonstrable experience and understanding of the needs of businesses.
– Manage the Product Development process throughout the full life cycle including development, launch, in-life management and retiring of products
– Create teams (initially virtual) and infrastructure to deliver products that utilises the knowledge knowhow of the team
– Effective matrix management to lead cross functional teams that are energetic, committed, and effective at product development
– Responsible for gathering and presenting customer and partner feedback, ensuring that this informs the future direction of the business
– Own the development pipeline of current products, ensuring they evolve to meet market requirements
– Contributes to the planning and prioritises the product roadmap to drive ROI
– Ensures that the suite of products is reflective of company strategy, brand, and tone
– Build commercial models, appropriate product terms and conditions, and service level agreements
•- Undertakes analysis of the market, industry trends, competitive environment and user research, to support product planning. Gathers regular intelligence to ensure products are competitively priced and promoted in the market
– Keeps aware of market trends, ensuring the business as required is kept abreast of new information
– Provides recommendation on when the business should develop, partner or acquire to meet gaps in the product portfolio
– Develops and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment
– Working closely with Head of Content and Marketing to align plans enabling the effective launch, content, and marketing campaigns to bring product to market
– Collaborates with all stakeholders to develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
– Leads cross-functional teams and collaborates with various stakeholders, including business advisers, analytics, design/user experience, technology and innovation.
– Proven track record in a similar role with clear evidence of defining, launching and managing products and services
– Demonstrable experience working within a business, or providing support directly to businesses
– A mix of commercial and technical knowledge ensuring products meet the long-term needs of the business and generate a return on investment
– Product Management qualification or equivalent experience
– Excellent planning and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task under pressure
– Strong relationship builder, driving engagement and collaboration
– Strong Commercial and business Acumen
– Great people skills as both a team player and leader
– Ability to communicate effectively across all channels at all levels, creating an environment where individuals can excel and barriers to our success can be discussed openly