We are working with our client who are a leading plastic products manufacturer in the search for a Process Engineer. Experience in an injection moulding/plastics environment is preferred.
This role is to continually improve the overall production levels of the injection moulding process and work with the department manager and production staff to implement such improvements.
– To work with NPD regarding design and specification of injection mould tools
– Conduct trials and validations for new and existing moulds and processes
– Document trials and validations working in accordance with internal procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices and external regulatory requirements
– Facilitate and support the introduction of new mould tools into production
– Assist Department Manager in delivery of projects and improvements to the mould shop environment
– Identify and eliminate process and engineering issues that contain elements of waste
– Creation of Standard Operating Procedures and their roll out to moulding personnel
– Experience in a process improvement manufacturing based role
– Proven process setting experience in production with experience across a range of injection moulding machines
– Good level of tool setting optimisation experience
– Able to motivate the production team
– Able to communicate effectively across all levels of the business