Zenith People are proudly representing our global manufacturing client in their search for a Process Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering machine/process set up information and creating tooling designs for the production teams. If you are looking to join an employer of choice, please apply immediately.
- Creation and verification of project specific manufacturing specifications, instructions, setup information and tooling design to ensure production teams are prepared and ready for all ranges of manufacturing steps
- Understand deadlines and report progress on readiness for manufacturing to process leads.
- Documenting, recording and maintaining existing machine capabilities
- Documenting and maintaining relevant calculation packages, standard operating procedures, rules and templates
- Using lean manufacturing techniques to identify machine improvements and lead or support improvement and commissioning projects
- Recording and interrogating machine process data and feed back into standard processes
- Recording and feeding-back design related improvements to the design functions in PMA, to support design for manufacture across the life cycle of the project.
- Working with the R&D team, supporting the development and implementation of tools/calculation packages into software
- Support PMA and production departments throughout the product life cycle, including process and product non-conformance and impact of design change.
- Promote knowledge share across the PMA department.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in an Engineering discipline – preferably Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
- Proficient in Microsoft office tool such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience delivering against challenging schedules in a project management environment is essential.
- Certified Six Sigma greenbelt/blackbelt.
- Experience with engineering tool such as MathCAD or equivalent.
- Experience in design tool is not required but beneficial, such as: AutoCAD, Inventor