Zenith People are proudly representing an organisation based in Gateshead who are looking for an experienced Officer Manager. In the past 30 years they have went from strength to strength becoming a North East success story. The ideal candidate will be presentable with excellent communication skills and in turn be offered a competitive salary and an outstanding working environment.
– General office and management support to team.
– All HR queries including, staff discipline, appraisals and holidays.
– Managing the general cleanliness of the office.
– Communication throughout the organisation, liaising between departments and resolving any issues.
– Investigation into issues and coming to an appropriate solution.
– Diary management of multilingual staff, arranging cover when needed.
– Arrange the Directors appointments with private clients.
– Liaising with external suppliers including social workers and other government employees.
– Follow and manage the standard operating procedures involving payments.
– Host recruitment fairs, attracting new multilanguage speakers to the organisation.
– Liaise with IT department for any issues or updates involving the website.
– Organise and manage staff training events, in North East or London.
– Answering calls and emails.
– Dealing with confidential sensitive information.
– Confident and approachable with a friendly but assertive personality.
– Hold or be willing to have an enhanced DBS check.
– Vigilant when it comes to dealing with confidential information.
– Resilient as some situations may cause distress to certain individuals.
– Extremely flexible and understand the requirements and flexibility required within a small business.
– Strong IT Skills and experience manging within a office environment.
– Competitive salary.
– Excellent working environment.
– Support with training and progression.
– Able to stay at premises in London, for work or pleasure.