– Providing general administrative support to ensure smooth running of the service on a day to day basis.
– Acting as first point of contact for service users and if necessary using specialist knowledge to signpost as necessary to other disciplines, departments and agencies
– Inputting information onto the central database and liaise with the admin coordinator to produce statistics for reports and information when required to do so
– Maintaining and implementing referral procedures
– Assisting with diary management, faxing and photocopying
– Producing and responding to complex and/or confidential correspondence
– Minuting meetings, preparing and circulating agendas, minutes and correspondence as necessary.
– Arranging venues for meetings and training as required
– Taking responsibility for timely procurement of office supplies and equipment following procurement protocols
– Undertaking word processing and more complex IT tasks e.g. designing certificates, posters, display materials
– Preparing handouts for training courses and presentations.
– Assisting in the monitoring and managing of budgets for locality based team and providing statistical data and reports
– Comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection
– Contribute to the overall ethos, aims and work of the service
– Communicate effectively and constructively with all team members to ensure a smooth transition during the ongoing period of change
– Relevant experience required
– GCSE’s C or above including Maths & English
20hours per week