My North East client are looking for an experienced Network Engineer to join their ever growing team. This is an opportunity to join a well established organisation to be part of their continued growth and to develop your own skills and expertise.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing IT and Network solutions to a range of clients as well as excellent customer service and aftercare.
Work will require some travel to customer sites across the North East and sometimes further afield.
– To Install Cisco LAN, WAN, Wireless and Security solutions.
– Installations and diagnosing faults.
– Provide technical support remotely and also within the field.
– CCNA qualified or have at least 2 years’ experience in similar position.
– Track record of build trusted relationships with key customers and internal teams.
– Open to learning and embracing new technologies
– Used to working until the work is complete and being flexible around customer needs
– Communicating to users on a level they will understand