We are proudly representing our County Durham based manufacturing client in their search for a Maintenance Technician. They are looking for the right candidate to join their team and proactively and reactively look after production machinery. The employer offers an attractive salary for working on a double days shift.
- (Identifying) Finding and rectifying faults with production equipment
- Perform thorough maintenance as scheduled by the CMMS
- Work as part of the Production shift team communicating issues to other Fitters and Engineers
- Complete shift log, detailing all relevant information to ensure continuation and/or review of repair.
- Assisting with the commissioning, development and improvement of production equipment
- Some overtime working is expected
- Must be a time served Maintenance Technician/Engineer Mechanical bias
- Must have previous experience working in an automated environment
- Help to develop and improve PPM’s
- Good diagnostic/problem solving and communication skills
- The ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team and assist in prioritization where applicable.
- Ability to perform when under pressure.