This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading, all encompassing digital marketing business offering writing, designing and digital expertise supporting innovation across complex industries. As a Marketing Executive you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of a range of different projects for clients.
They are looking for Marketing professional who is hungry to develop their career in B2B marketing and work on compelling creative campaigns that will position their clients as leaders in their markets.
– To support in the delivery of client work to a high standard, to deadline and budget and ensure client satisfaction/retention.
– To support in the delivery of marketing and PR campaigns that will help our clients increase their profile and awareness globally.
– To develop strong relationships with clients, potential clients, colleagues, press / media and partner companies.
– Support the account director in developing our B2B clients marketing strategies and plans.
– Support the team in scoping marketing campaign requirements.
– Support in the delivery of client work and deliver a range of marketing disciplines from brand, marketing and PR to design and digital projects.
– Maintain good working relationships with the team and your clients.
– Support in the reporting of client projects and provide update reports to the team on performance.
– Support in market research activities for clients (market, competitors, customers) which will be fed into their marketing strategies.
– Support in the development of marketing and PR campaigns and plans for clients across multi platforms/channels – digital, print, PR and social media.
– Represent the company in a range of internal and external activities including networking, events, client meetings and prospective client meetings.
– Continuously keep ahead of marketing and PR trends and feedback on new trends and ideas.
– Qualified to Degree level with relevant industry experience in marketing (work placement/ experience)
– A strong understanding of the principles of marketing.
– Experience of managing marketing projects.
– Experience in writing quality content for press releases, blogs, websites and other offline and online marketing materials and campaigns.
– An understanding of digital content marketing platforms such as social media.
– IT literate and willing to learn new technologies.
– Team worker and flexible.
– Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
– Self-driven, results orientated and a passion for excelling a career in marketing.
– Passionate about marketing and delivering a high-quality service.