An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a well-established, Manufacturing Organisation in the Construction Sector. As a Marketing Manager you will manage and implement the day to day marketing activities of the organisation and ensure the marketing strategy, marketing campaigns, marketing materials and activities are all aligned to the company vision.
Key duties and responsibilities
– Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
– Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic & conversion
– Execute both traditional and innovative marketing strategies and demonstrate good ROI.
– Management and control of department budget
– Working closely with design agencies to develop promotional material, website content, advertisements, and other marketing related projects
– Co-ordinate the creation and publication of all marketing material in line with the marketing plans.
– Work closely with the Sales teams to ensure that all campaigns are aligned to overall strategy, corporate brand/product and services positioning and messages
– Be responsible for the management of marketing databases, and for delivering regular and effective on and offline activity
– Ensure that a comprehensive database and excellent records are maintained
– Copywriting across all marketing collateral to reflect the brand and tone of voice
– Proactively reach out to customers
– Uses market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning
– Tracking all marketing and sales data.
– Creating detailed written and verbal reports
– Supports and promotes the creative department of promotional materials
– Communicates and negotiates with various media types, industry partners and advertising/marketing agencies.
– Coordination and management of company communication’s
– Preparation and delivery of trade shows and exhibitions
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and qualifications
– Proven work experience in a B2B Marketing Manager role essential
– Copywriting skills essential
– Full marketing mix experience
– Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns, overseeing web design & social medial
– Industry experience with a good understanding of target audience
– Experience or qualifications in creative and writing skills
– Good organisation and planning skills
– Extensive experience in interpreting and presenting market data analysis
– Good people management and communication skills
– Strong attention to detail
Hours: Mon-Thur 8.00am – 4.45pm, Friday 8.00am to 13.30
– Salary depending on experience
– Group Bonus