Our client is a leading, all-encompassing digital marketing business offering writing, designing and digital expertise supporting innovation across complex industries. As a Marketing and Event Specialist you will be responsible for delivering the marketing strategy as well as running a number of events for the company.
– Delivering the marketing strategy and activities in the marketing plan
– Developing and implementing marketing, PR and sales campaigns to generate leads and enquiries
– Managing the client’s brand and image including the development of sales and marketing materials and online resources
– Liaise with our various industry networks ensuring we maximise on our membership and utilise all marketing and communications channels
– Manage events including meetings, speaking engagements, seminars, trade shows and exhibits including the pre and post promotional campaigns
– Promote our involvement in events and seminars across all our marketing platforms and manage delegates, promotion and logistics
– Represent the company in a range of external activities including networking, events, conferences and prospective client meetings.
– Marketing and events management experience (ideally over 3 years)
– Experience of developing and executing marketing strategies
– Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
– Experience in managing a brand and developing consistent and targeted marketing materials
– Self-driven, results orientated and a passion for excelling a career in marketing