We are working with our client who is a successful service and facility provider to Oil & Gas and Energy industry and are providing an excellent entry level role to candidates with a Marketing background. Acting as the company’s Marketing Coordinator / Administrator, you will be centrally positioned, co-ordinating the company’s marketing and its profile, developing and implementing an effective strategy to create brand awareness and promote the company’s services. Alongside this, you will be acting as the company photographer and carrying out supportive administration duties.
The ideal candidate will be a pro-active, keen and committed individual who has established marketing skills, the ability to develop a successful strategy and is keen to work closely with Management on exciting company projects and events. The candidate will require recognised marketing qualifications, with supportive and relevant up-to-date IT skills and good organisational skills.
The company offers excellent personal development opportunities and support within a great team environment.
– Co-ordinate company’s Marketing activities
– Develop and implement an effective marketing strategy
– Write and proofread engaging and informative copy for various marketing mediums
– Conduct research to identify market and industry trends and potential opportunities
– Produce additional marketing communications, such as flyers, brochures and presentations
– Prepare and manage promotional materials for client meetings
– Maintain and develop the company’s profile on all platforms and events
– Manage company website through WordPress
– Generate content and manage company’s social media presence
– Measure website and social media performance through Google Analytics and company’s LinkedIn page
– Communicate marketing activities and progress to Management
– Manage the administration of Marketing systems within company
– Keep up to date with the latest marketing trends and generation of marketing ideas
– Support campaigns to increase brand following and raise brand awareness
– Act as company photographer to create content for marketing activities and support other departments
– Update company’s marketing/photography database
– Work closely with operational team to generate value
– Support & interface with clients and third-party contractors
– Support continuous improvement of Marketing activities and provide in-house support coaching to departments
– Provide Administration support other departments as and when required, including reception cover
– Work with and report to General Manager & Nominated Managers, supporting company standards
– Marketing qualifications
– Experience using WordPress
– Good IT Skills – Microsoft Office, Excel, etc.
– Good teamwork skills
– Self-motivated and ability to work independently
– Good planning & co-ordination skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– High administration standards and compliance
– Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills