Provide excellent teaching and learning of manufacturing and employability skills sessions and support the raising of standards in accordance with the aims and strategic objectives of the organisation.
– To deliver high quality manufacturing and employability sessions (accredited and non-accredited) using methods that will stimulate learning appropriate to learner needs and the demands of the course.
– Liaison with employers (where needed) on the development of pre-employment training programmes to satisfy employer requirements and add value to learners.
– To support the achievement of contractual targets for learner retention and success rates.
– To complete attendance registers and reviews in line with processes.
– Monitor learner progress to ensure learning continues and learners achieve in a timely manner.
– Seek feedback from learners on learning support materials in order to review and improve the service and learning experience.
– Ensure systems and processes are followed and are in line with contractual deadlines.
– To provide effective IAG to support learner progression.
– Provide feedback to learners during reviews on progress
– Deliver outcomes in line with current KPI’s and business performance targets.
– Promote safeguarding, British values, prevent, numeracy and literacy within all sessions.
– Administrating and completing paperwork associated with programme delivery within required timescales.
– Promote and monitor equality and diversity in all aspects of the role and record issues that may arise.
– This job spec does not represent an exhaustive list and role holders may be asked to carry out additional duties as reasonably requested.
– Recent experience in the delivery and assessment of accredited qualifications in the field of manufacturing, employability and career development.
– Vocationally qualified to level 3 or above in manufacturing
– Relevant occupational experience in a manufacturing environment
– Have at least one of the following:, D32/D33 (Assessor Award), TAQA, PTTLS, Cert Ed, A1/A2 (Assessor Award, Level 3 Learning and Development
– Level 4 teaching qualification or above
– Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
– IAG level 3 or above
– GCSE Grade C Maths & English
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Experience of unsupervised working and using own initiative.
– The ability to work in a target orientated environment and achieve required measures of success and quality.
– An understanding of different learning styles and how to differentiate through various teaching methods.
– Ability to motivate self and learners.
– Ability to plan and deliver imaginative and motivational sessions with a clear focus on the needs of the individual learner.
– Willingness to work flexible hours and locations as required.
– Flexible, committed & enthusiastic.
– Driving licence.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People LTD may share your details with end client at shortlist stage.