I am working with our national production client who are looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Maintenance Technician to join their team in a new opportunity. The ideal candidate will be time-served and have previous experience of working in a fully automated production environment responding to electrical breakdowns. If you are looking to join a reputable employer, please apply immediately.
• React quickly to breakdowns on site
• Resolve any technical issues with plant machinery
• Perform Planned Preventative Maintenance
• Comply with quality standards and Health and Safety regulations
• Fault find on various types of machinery, including PLC’s
• Work under minimal supervision
• Prioritise work load to ensure the smooth running of the production line.
• Must be time served with a electrical bias
• Experience of working within the food industry is desirable
• Excellent fault finding and problem solving skills are essential
• Good communication and team playing skills are necessary
• Must be able to work alone as well as within a team.