We are proudly representing our global manufacturing client in their search for Maintenance Technician. The successful candidate will be ideally Electrically biased and responsible for the safe upkeep and maintenance of production machinery. If you are looking to join an employer of choice, please get in touch.
- Monthly PPM adherence for manufacturing and site assets
- Carry out timely maintenance and set-up of machines including equipment overhauls as well as commissioning and installation of new equipment
- Identify and raise orders for parts required as part of breakdown and improvement projects
- Identify, raise and resolve safety actions when required
- Complete assigned projects on the maintenance activity list to support improvements, Kaizen and HPT’s
- Identify and implement technical improvements on existing equipment to improve performance
- Diagnoses of all equipment breakdowns to root cause and ensure effective repairs are completed in a timely manner.
- Completed a recognised apprenticeship preferably multi-skilled or electrical bias
- Qualified to HNC level or equivalent
- Able to demonstrate competence in a wide range of engineering skills and disciplines including electrical, mechanical, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Excellent fault finding and diagnostic skills on wide range of plant and equipment
- Proven maintenance experience of working in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Experience in electronics and PLCs would be advantageous