We are proudly representing our National Manufacturing Client in their search for a Maintenance Technician. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the manufacturing operation by performing preventative and reactive maintenance on a range of production machinery. The client offers an attractive salary on a day shift role.
- React quickly to breakdowns on site
- Resolve any technical issues with plant machinery
- Perform Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Comply with quality standards and Health and Safety regulations
- Fault find on various types of machinery, including PL
- Work under minimal supervision
- Prioritise work load to ensure the smooth running of the production line.
- Must be time served with either a mechanical or electrical bias
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills
- Excellent fault finding and problem solving skills are essential
- Good communication and team playing skills are necessary