I am working with our national production client who are looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Maintenance Technician to join their team in a new opportunity. The ideal candidate will be time-served and have previous experience of working in a fully automated production environment responding to electrical breakdowns. If you are looking to join a reputable employer, please apply immediately.
- React quickly to breakdowns on site
- Resolve any technical issues with plant machinery
- Perform Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Comply with quality standards and Health and Safety regulations
- Fault find on various types of machinery, including PLC’s
- Work under minimal supervision
- Prioritise work load to ensure the smooth running of the production line.
- Must be time served with a electrical bias
- Experience of working within the food industry is desirable
- Excellent fault finding and problem solving skills are essential
- Good communication and team playing skills are necessary
- Must be able to work alone as well as within a team.