We are proudly representing our volume manufacturing client in their search for a Maintenance Technician ideally with an electrical bias. The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out planned, preventative and reactive maintenance on production equipment. If you are looking to join a reputable employer, please apply immediately.
– Carry out reactive, planned, preventive & predictive maintenance tasks on plant equipment.
– To maintain and improve the site PPM (Planned Preventive Maintenance) schedule.
– To maintain and increase plant availability
– To record and communicate maintenance information via written, electronic & verbal means.
– To assist installation and commissioning of new equipment
– Suggests and takes ownership of continuous improvement activities to achieve results.
– Support customers (internal & external), including the identification and correction of machinery faults such as, electrical equipment, mechanical faults, PLC’s, hydraulics and pneumatics
– To work within business guidelines and targets to achieve results.
– During the pursuit of all duties the Code of Ethics and Code of Management will be adhered to at all times.
– Must be a time served Maintenance Technician/Engineer with an electrical bias
– Experience of fault finding and RCA (Root Cause Analysis)
– Experience Fault finding and diagnostics on controls equipment, Drives, inverters & PLC’s: Siemens Step 7/TIA portal, etc.
– Experience Fault finding and diagnostics on relay systems
– Ability to follow and fault find using electrical/hydraulic/pneumatic and engineering drawings
– Previous experience of TPM activities