We are proudly representing our volume manufacturing client in their search for a Maintenance Technician ideally with an electrical bias. The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out planned, preventative and reactive maintenance on production equipment. If you are looking to join a reputable employer, please apply immediately.
- Carry out reactive, planned, preventive & predictive maintenance tasks on plant equipment.
- To maintain and improve the site PPM (Planned Preventive Maintenance) schedule.
- To maintain and increase plant availability
- To record and communicate maintenance information via written, electronic & verbal means.
- To assist installation and commissioning of new equipment
- Suggests and takes ownership of continuous improvement activities to achieve results.
- Support customers (internal & external), including the identification and correction of machinery faults such as, electrical equipment, mechanical faults, PLC’s, hydraulics and pneumatics
- To work within business guidelines and targets to achieve results.
- Must be a time served Maintenance Technician/Engineer with an electrical bias
- Experience of fault finding and RCA (Root Cause Analysis)
- Experience Fault finding and diagnostics on controls equipment, Drives, inverters & PLC’s: Siemens Step 7/TIA portal, etc.
- Experience Fault finding and diagnostics on relay systems
- Ability to follow and fault find using electrical/hydraulic/pneumatic and engineering drawings
- Previous experience of TPM activities