My North East based client are looking for a Junior IT Support Analyst to join their team and be the 1st line support for their IT function
The position will involve liaising with external IT partners and provide local support to ensure the business operates efficiently, effectively and economically as well as helping to leverage their ERP system to get the most from this market-leading software. Microsoft Office 365 also provides opportunities for improved remote and collaborative resources with staff (home and abroad) and their customers.
This is an excellent opportunity to take early steps into the IT sector within an expanding business. Training and support will be given throughout and the chance of accelerated career progression.
– To assist as first point of call for IT issues
– Working with 3rd party IT supplier and escalating issues that can’t be resolved on site
– Working on internal IT systems
– Developing internal ERP system
– A good understanding of SQL
– Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and Word
– Previous experience of applying the above
– Organised, resourceful, determined and a results-orientated attitude
– A willingness for continuous personal development in the field
– GCSE Maths and English Language to Level C or Grade 5
– Formal IT qualifications
– Previous ERP experience
– Strong SQL and database admin skills
– Previous experience in a similar role
If you have the above skills and are looking for a step into the sector please send your CV for consideration.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People LTD may share your details.